8 April 2012

April Reads

I know this is really late, but this is my April Reads list! It's finals time around here, so therefore textbooks are probably my top priority. I'll put the most exciting ones on this list. And then there's really only one novel I hope to finish this month.
I got Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins from the library yesterday. It's her second novel (her first was Anna and the French Kiss). I'm about 40 pages in so far, and it's pretty good.
Here are the covers for this month's reads:

Okay, so that last one isn't so exciting. But I'm hoping if I tell myself it is, maybe I'll be able to get through it. One of my textbooks is all online (which means it was free - bonus!) and another is a 'custom course pack' so those don't have exciting covers. The other one is a statistics book which is so boring to read.

What are your April reads? Are they more exciting than mine? I'm not going to post reviews of the textbooks (probably), but I will review Lola and the Boy Next Door once I finish with it.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the last one is interesting... oh wait, the course is awful so no, it won't be. ughhhh maybe I'll skim it the day before the exam :P

    PS I'm pretty sure you know who this is

    Also, i love how you write a blog, how awesome! :) I enjoy the fact that you enjoy to read. So many ppl like myself don't read, it's so sad. Keep this up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The textbook actually has some good information in it. You just have to get past the part where there are very few relevant pictures, and a lot of information that we don't need.
      don't forget there's also the book on course reserve in the library that we need to read!

      Delete